[EN/DE] [BUS] Almere (Real)

• Global Information

Information About me:
    My name is Thierry, 18 years old and (what a surprise) I live in The Netherlands, Almere. Call me TheMasterOfDisaster, Master, MOTD or something you like.

Information About The Map

Almere
    Almere is the biggest city of Flevoland. The special thing about Almere and the common reason to start with Almere first is because the bus-lanes. All busses in Almere drive at the bus-lanes instead of normal roads. This saves a lot of time. Almere has 11 bus-lines.

Flevoland
    The remaining part of the map will cover Lelystad, Zeewolde, Harderwijk, Nijkerk, Biddinghuizen, Swifterbant & Dronten. All these cities have connections to Regional busses. While the citybusses in Almere cover the city, the Regional Busses cover the rest of the province.

What is planned?

For the 1.0 Update the following bus lines are planned

Citybusses:

- 1 Station Oostvaarders to Almere Haven Via Station Centrum. Takes approximately 42 minutes

- 2 Station Centrum to Station Poort via Gooisekant. Takes approximately 16 minutes

- 3 Station Oostvaarders to Almere Haven Via Station Centrum. Takes approximately 42 minutes

- 4 Station Centrum to Station Poort via Station Muziekwijk. Takes approximately 25 minutes

- 5 Station Centrum to Stripheldenbuurt via Station Buiten. Takes approximately 35 minutes

- 6 Station Parkwijk to Noorderplassen via Station Centrum. Takes approximately 21 minutes

- 7 Station Muziekwijk to Sallandsekant via Station Centrum. Takes approximately 30 minutes

Who is involved?

Just me at this moment. Feel free If you like to join!

How long it will take & Progression.

As it stands for now, March 2020.

Media

Downloads
    All needed buildings can be found and downloaded here: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=1523259235

Stay up-to-date! Join the Discord Server: https://discord.gg/QfC9bnW

Cya, Master

• Nice, to see such a "green" map or at least a green part of it - I hope, that so many trees don't wreck the performance :)

Green enough?

Ladies an Gentleman! I got a SITRAP for you today.

Ohhh we definitely need shrub as the very next. Poor trees! ^^

Hahah! Yeah I made bushes with the trees. Some grass would be cool aswell!

• Hi guys! New (Photo) Update!

As you can see the bus-lane gets more surrounding buildings everyday! For our night bus-drivers: All bus-lanes are not being enlightened :D

Also: The roads for Route 6 (Station Parkwijk to Station Centrum.) are completely finished! Now I comes to adding buildings.

• That really looks great. But for me these neighborhoods are changed, I would think that the “more luxurious “ residential areas were the houses that stand free, and the “normal “ residential areas would be standing in a row.

• I don't know where you want to go with this map. but as long as there is no road module in Lotus. Why not start learning and creating scenery objects for your map. Create some typical style hoses for the region, correct sidewalks etc. Then when the road module is there you can go full on completing the map.

The tutorials how to make a house are there provided to you by lotus team members already.

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

• That really looks great. But for me these neighborhoods are changed, I would think that the “more luxurious “ residential areas were the houses that stand free, and the “normal “ residential areas would be standing in a row.

There are a couple of houses which are free :D

I don't know where you want to go with this map. but as long as there is no road module in Lotus. Why not start learning and creating scenery objects for your map. Create some typical style hoses for the region, correct sidewalks etc. Then when the road module is there you can go full on completing the map.

The tutorials how to make a house are there provided to you by lotus team members already.

You got a point but as described in the mean thread: "Placing Real World Objects 0%"

I will place real world objects later on. Right now It comes to placing roads and simple buildings like neighborhoods.
    Offcourse I will make some real objects If I'm able to.

Wouldn't it be cool if you can drive a map with your bus at the release data of the Roads Module?