OZMT team projects.

• Today the testing of wagons is ending. What is the result? Leave or delete until the next update?

• I had problems with the creation of the script and could not write in the theme "OZMT script"(OZMT script.), since 12 hours had not passed, but I need an answer.

I very much edited the cockpit file from GT6N and when importing the script, I had such problems (below screenshot).

Here is the script file itself:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Kx6L/gsifkpXDG OZMT-10_Cockpit

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/E3xm/tqq2byTe3 OZMT-10

Help please, as I tried to change the type and all without success (

• Kira

I understand what is wrong.

There is a shorter problem in the type of buttons / switch. At GT6N there is a switch, and I changed the button. Therefore, it responds that it is a different type. Further discussion will continue in the subject of the script:

OZMT script.

• Дорогие участники форума ЛОТУС! Мы, команда ОЗМТ, поздравляет Вас с Наступающим Новым 2019 годом! Пускай Ваши желания в новом году сбудутся!
    С Уважением, команда ОЗМТ!

Dear participants of the LOTUS forum! We, the OZMT team, congratulate you on the Coming New Year 2019! Let your wishes come true in the new year!

Sincerely, OZMT team!

Sehr geehrte Teilnehmer des LOTUS-Forums! Wir, das OZMT-Team, gratulieren Ihnen zum kommenden neuen Jahr 2019! Lassen Sie Ihre Wünsche im neuen Jahr wahr werden!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen OZMT Team!

• My wishes are for you OZMT Team to have THE MOST quality projects and trams in your LOTUS career and for you to make a lot of great projects for LOTUS. Happy new year to you too OZMT Team. ^^:thumbsup:

• Heute wurde endlich eine Texturkarte (Scan) für OZMT-10 erstellt.

Ich habe versucht, selbst etwas zu zeichnen.

Hauttexturkarte. Versuchen Sie sich selbst zu malen. Im PSD-Format sind Layer angeordnet. Nun, im Allgemeinen schau mal rein. Ich kann diese Ebenen dann als separate Texturen erstellen.
    https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LVnL/gxgnLgecj
    Wenn Sie malen - werfen, rendere ich ein Rendering in 3d max (wie in den Screenshots unten).

Aus der Vergangenheit Diese Renderer haben es 2014 geschafft, als er die gesamte Produktlinie für TRS(Trainz) veröffentlichte.

• I want to inform you that OZMT-10 has found an updated script from GT6N and now it is possible to include some functions directly from the cab. Of course, I would not do it myself. All these features work thanks to the user Kira , who edited the script and set up the car.

But that is not all. In the future we plan to adjust the light in the cabin and in the cockpit, adjust the animation of the pantograph, adjust the animation of the coupling, as well as adjust the IBIS and the electronic route pointer. Texture glass also set up.

• Dear friends, I come back to the development. During the trip, I thought of a few things, but we’ll focus on the final list of models of the OZMT plant and which models will be there. These are OZMT-8, OZMT-10, OZMT-11M, OZMT-12, OZMT-13, OZMT-14M, OZMT-15, OZMT-16, OZMT-17, OZMT-18M and OZMT-19M. There will also be developed a special technique based on BGT1 (Screenshots afterwards).

What is each passenger model of the series "OZMT-10":

OZMT-8 - single-section four-axle tram high-floor car.

OZMT-10 - single-section four-axle tram with a lowered floor in the middle part of the car.

OZMT-10P - single-section trailer bezkabinny unilateral.

OZMT-11M - single-section 4-door single-sided single-cab tram with a reduced floor in the middle part of the car.

OZMT-12 - is a three-section single-sided single-cab tram with a lowered floor in the middle sections. The model has various partitioning options.

OZMT-13 - a three-section double-sided double-cab tram with a lowered floor in the middle parts of the sections. The model has various partitioning options.

OZMT-14M - single-section double-cab double-sided carriage, base OZMT-10

OZMT-15 - single-section single-cab double-sided carriage, the basis of OZMT-10. Designed for clutch backs (like push-pull), can also function as a loner.

OZMT-15P - single-section hook-on bezkabinny two-way car, the basis of OZMT-10.

OZMT-16 - is a two-section single-sided single-cab tram with a lowered floor, according to the type of LVS-2005(ЛВС-2005).

OZMT-17 - a three-section double-sided double-cab tram with a lowered floor in the middle parts of the sections (in the middle section two trolleys).

OZMT-18M - a three-section single-sided single-cab tram with a lowered floor in the middle parts of the sections (in the middle section two trolleys).

OZMT-19M - a three-section one-way car with a variable floor level (middle section hanging).

All screenshots will be a little later.

EDIT: A little hint to avoid confusion: "bezkabinny" means without the driver's cabin - Kay

• A little hint to avoid confusion: "bezkabinny" means without the driver's cabin :)

By the way, I really like the concept of the trailer cars, was actually hoping that you might come up with this idea :)