Rail tracks not adjusting correctly to terrain and catenary issues

• Hello, today I reserved a place in the LOTUS multiplayer world, but the map has now elevation data and that is causing some issues for me,

1. In the first image, you can see that the rails are getting slightly below the ground (sometimes they get completely under), the rail segment length is 50m (but i tried with 25, 50, 100, 300m - and everytime it happened somewhere). Is there an easy fix to this? And what's the ideal rail segment length?
    2. As you can see I also have the catenaries attached but there is always one segment where the pantograph refuses to adjust and folds down, is this a know bug or a problem with my design? I had a flat world before where this didn't happen.

And I think I noticed a bug, when you place a traffic sign pole in 3D view, it doesn't have the attachement points for the sign, you have to switch to 2D and back to 3D again.

• 1. It would be much easier to place first the tracks and then create the subgrades "as parallel" (we have a lexicon article, but it is still not translated).

2. Perhaps you could make a video for me? That would be really great! :-)

3. Yes, that's a known bug, but thank you for your report! :-)

• Hi and thanks for the reply! :) I really like how you're trying to answer everyones problems.

1. I'll try to place the terrain subgrades in parallel with the rails, but should I somehow select both of the placed rails to create one subgrade or one on each side?
    2. While I was making the video for you, I think I discovered the problem ^^ I had the catenaries off center, so they almost weren't touching the pantograph of the tram, but I always just looked on the tram from the side and not from the top ^^
  • Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav