Peron creation?

• okay it is not problem. But how can i make peron for trams? Because i have an avenue, and i want to make a peron, which allocates a line of avenue. Because i wanted to do it with splines, but it doesn't worked. Can you make a tutorial. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can send a picture. And thanks the answer :)

• okay it is not problem. But how can i make peron for trams? Because i have an avenue, and i want to make a peron, which allocates a line of avenue. Because i wanted to do it with splines, but it doesn't worked. Can you make a tutorial. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can send a picture. And thanks the answer :)

If you send us a picture, we can probably help you.

(Even in Hungarian language.)

• Like this

As you can see, it is builded on the road, but I can't how to build it in the :lotus: here:

The screenshots in editor doesn't work, but I hope it will be recognizable

• I think you mean how to build a platform?

Wouldn't be anything different to create then a sidewalk I think.

Wasn't it in the existing tutorials already?

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

• In my opinion, you need to build this in sceneryobject...

Anyway, How did you the railtracks with the stones?

It is 4 splines or it is 1 spline?

• In my opinion, you need to build this in sceneryobject...

Why would you have to do that? You just need splines and terrain textures for polygons, or use one spline for the entire platform that has it all.

My problem is: I don't understand what he wants to achieve. I see he built tracks on lawn with curbs on its side and he shows a picture that has nothing like that, just asphalt and a platform.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav