Vintage Budapest tram type V (no. 1000)

• Ja, das ist alles noch nicht feinjustiert. :-) Und es stimmt schon, der GT hat noch nicht so richtig schön abgestimmte Lichter, gerade der Lichtschein bei Nacht auf die Landschaft ist noch seehr mager... ;-)

• Hi
    i like this little tram very much.
    But, would you like to adapt it to the current functions (Passengers, etc.)?

Greets, jamobatv

Projekte: LOTUS Map Hannover 10+17
    TW2000 in Lotus (Software und Hardware(?))

• You know this is a funny story. Almost a year ago I actually added passangers on it (and on the MII, and on the WIP metro car) and I swear I remember that I uploaded it too. But in fact I forgot.

And now passanger handling changed, so I have to remake them all again... By the way I've been working on the sounds of the tram a bit, and sometime in the future I will remodel the ugly parts of the model (exterior mostly).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav