Map editor: Woring with a team

• You can create a Team with the Content-Tool and also add/remove people.

After that, start the Map-Editor and it will ask you if you want to to use your private id or the Team-ID. Choose the Team you have created and create a new map.

You currently CANNOT import an existing map, but it is planned.

EDIT: Oh, and as far as I know, the only way to work thogether on a map so far is to export it and send it to your friend. But I am not sure right now.

• You can create a Team with the Content-Tool and also add/remove people.

After that, start the Map-Editor and it will ask you if you want to to use your private id or the Team-ID. Choose the Team you have created and create a new map.

You currently CANNOT import an existing map, but it is planned.

EDIT: Oh, and as far as I know, the only way to work thogether on a map so far is to export it and send it to your friend. But I am not sure right now.

thanks for your quick awnser!:)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav