Google Aerial: "Sorry, we have no imagery here" - How to fix?

• You might want to remove your API key from that link when you post it here.

Anyways, you forgot to add ~x and ~y to the center parameter in the link, should look like this: ?center=~x,~y instead of ?center=0,0

• There are some changes, but not exactly good.

So, I did replace 0,0 but the outcome was notwhat I expected.

First, I tried to replace it with the actual center coordinates of my LOTUS map. (center=47,5603981018066,19,0898818969727)

And it only repeated that one tile all over. (but at least the one I was looking for)

In the second case, I replaced 0,0 with ~x,~y and this is what I got:

(the line in the middle is some part of the USA according to the label on it which is totaly not what I was looking for)

And I also tried removing "&key=..." part but it didn't seem to have an effect on the problem.

P.s.: Sorry for my ignorance, I've never dealt with aerials until now.

• I meant you should remove the key when you post the link in the forums, not when you try to use it for aerials.

What I forgot to mention: Everytime you change the link, you have to clear the cache of the Mapeditor which you can find under "Steam\SteamApps\common\LOTUS-Simulator\Cache". Deleting the folder is enough.

• The ~x and ~y values from LOTUS will not work with the Google static maps. You will need to convert the tile numbers provided by LOTUS to Lat/Lon values expected by the Google API.

I have written a small script that does this which you can use with your own API key.

Code
    1. https://aerial.gcmods.de/toquad.php?x=~x&y=~y&z=~z&service=google&apicode=[API-Code]

Just replace [API-Code] with your own.

• I meant you should remove the key when you post the link in the forums, not when you try to use it for aerials.

Oh, well... That wasn't my key, I got the link from another thread. But thanks, I'll keep this in mind in the future

The ~x and ~y values from LOTUS will not work with the Google static maps. You will need to convert the tile numbers provided by LOTUS to Lat/Lon values expected by the Google API.

I have written a small script that does this which you can use with your own API key.

Code
    1. https://aerial.gcmods.de/toquad.php?x=~x&y=~y&z=~z&service=google&apicode=[API-Code]

Just replace [API-Code] with your own.

Thank you very much! I'm gonna try with this one!

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav