Question about the animation of the articulation.

• Yesterday I conducted one interesting experiment on articulated models. I exported all of the parts from 3d max, except for the accordion. A harmonica exported through Blender. As a result, the animation works.

• In general, I want to return to this problem, because I want to load all models from 3D Max to LOTUS.

What we have now. Yes, we can only add two harmonicas exported from Blender. But this is also not convenient.

This screenshot shows the work of the accordion: Left done in 3D Max + Blender, on the right in 3D Max. This accordion was made from scratch.

Maybe in this situation, you also need to add some kind of modifier? Julian , I understand that you did not tell the whole process. Maybe at the time of the harmonica creation you applied something to the object? And can this either be shown on video, or described in an article?

• In fact, we need a process from zero to working condition. Obviously somewhere there is something that I lack.

• As for the one on the left, everything is the same as in the situation with the lighting of the model. That is, also from 3D Max to Blender in .obj format (in the settings there is a “normal” line), and then from Blender to LOTUS in .x3d format.

And here, what is on the right - directly from 3D Max to LOTUS.

Although, I somehow gave Juliana my own accordion and he also did not work for him. Maybe there is a similar situation, as with the lighting texture of the model?

• Here such a question arose, and what to do if with Paralax mapping = 0, then the texture of the accordion is not blurry (screenshot No. 1), but if it is greater than 0, then it becomes cloudy (screenshot No. 2). What needs to be set correctly?

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav