Content Tool doesn't handles Blender's scales's parameters?

• I made a model in SketchUp with the mm template, I exported this model to 3ds, and I imported to Blender and I exported to x3d, after I imported to LOTUS with Content Tool. When I opened in the map Editor I suprised, when I have seen this:

After, I watched the Blender's scales how did Blender imported this model:

The Blender imported this model with god sizes.

So I exported this model to 3ds file format from Blender and I imported to Blender:

And the model seen correctly with good parameters in the Map Editor:

So it is exist, the Content Tool don't handles Blender's scales settings and the Content Tool just imports the model with x=1, y=1, z=1 scale parameters?

• This is not the Content Tool's fault. You should always reset your object size to 1,1,1 before exporting (basic 3D modeling rule of thumb..). Read here how, and try to write you questions to the same thread, opening a new one every time when your problem isn't really a game breaking one is quite annoying and clustering the forum.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav