Export: The Ultimate Export

• Hey. :)

So, I've worked, and learn a series of tutorials on Blender, and just to test, I've tried to export in Blender and import in LOTUS CT. =O

I've keep the most basic shape, export with all the needed options, but I've still the error 'Import not completely possible because Cube - the basic shape that I've talked about - is partially or completely untextured!". :cursing:

I'm giving you my Blender File and the exported file, to try to find the problem... I'm going to be crazy with this error ;p

Basic_shape.zip

• The default material was here, I just deleted it to make just there is not texture or material.

Nothing on the cube.

• Didn't check the object now - but did you even texture it? (just asking to make sure...)

No he did not texture it, I checked the file. The answer to your problem is "hidden" in your question Heuliez :giggle:

You need to unwrap it (so it has texture coordinates) before exporting.

• Didn't check the object now - but did you even texture it? (just asking to make sure...)

No he did not texture it, I checked the file. The answer to your problem is "hidden" in your question Heuliez :giggle:

Sorry, but It's bad enough, I've had this mistake for more than a month now, so please don't let me guess.

• No he did not texture it, I checked the file. The answer to your problem is "hidden" in your question Heuliez :giggle:

Sorry, but It's bad enough, I've had this mistake for more than a month now, so please don't let me guess.

I told you. You need to unwrap your cube (or whatever object), and apply a texture (bmp or dds) to it. Otherwise you can't import it in the Content Tool. Here is a tutorial on how to do this. I can't explain it simpler, sorry.

• Sorry, but It's bad enough, I've had this mistake for more than a month now, so please don't let me guess.

I told you. You need to unwrap your cube (or whatever object), and apply a texture (bmp or dds) to it. Otherwise you can't import it in the Content Tool. Here is a tutorial on how to do this. I can't explain it simpler, sorry.

I will follow this tutorial :)

EDIT: Well. Thank you. I can now import in the software. But It doesn't support DDS file for texture, what should I use Skinner_11

Vive Heuliez Bus ! :D

Edited once, last by Heuliez ().

• It supports DDS, but only, if they are coded in the DXT1 or DXT3 format.

Oh ok, I'll convert with the correct settings :)

EDIT: It works!

I can now import without any difficulties in LOTUS C.T.

Thank you!

Vive Heuliez Bus ! :D

Edited once, last by Heuliez ().