Export: The Ultimate Export

• Hey. :)

So, I've worked, and learn a series of tutorials on Blender, and just to test, I've tried to export in Blender and import in LOTUS CT. =O

I've keep the most basic shape, export with all the needed options, but I've still the error 'Import not completely possible because Cube - the basic shape that I've talked about - is partially or completely untextured!". :cursing:

I'm giving you my Blender File and the exported file, to try to find the problem... I'm going to be crazy with this error ;p

Basic_shape.zip

• The default material was here, I just deleted it to make just there is not texture or material.

Nothing on the cube.

• Didn't check the object now - but did you even texture it? (just asking to make sure...)

No he did not texture it, I checked the file. The answer to your problem is "hidden" in your question Heuliez :giggle:

You need to unwrap it (so it has texture coordinates) before exporting.

• Didn't check the object now - but did you even texture it? (just asking to make sure...)

No he did not texture it, I checked the file. The answer to your problem is "hidden" in your question Heuliez :giggle:

Sorry, but It's bad enough, I've had this mistake for more than a month now, so please don't let me guess.

• No he did not texture it, I checked the file. The answer to your problem is "hidden" in your question Heuliez :giggle:

Sorry, but It's bad enough, I've had this mistake for more than a month now, so please don't let me guess.

I told you. You need to unwrap your cube (or whatever object), and apply a texture (bmp or dds) to it. Otherwise you can't import it in the Content Tool. Here is a tutorial on how to do this. I can't explain it simpler, sorry.

• Sorry, but It's bad enough, I've had this mistake for more than a month now, so please don't let me guess.

I told you. You need to unwrap your cube (or whatever object), and apply a texture (bmp or dds) to it. Otherwise you can't import it in the Content Tool. Here is a tutorial on how to do this. I can't explain it simpler, sorry.

I will follow this tutorial :)

EDIT: Well. Thank you. I can now import in the software. But It doesn't support DDS file for texture, what should I use Skinner_11

Vive Heuliez Bus ! :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Heuliez ()

• It supports DDS, but only, if they are coded in the DXT1 or DXT3 format.

Oh ok, I'll convert with the correct settings :)

EDIT: It works!

I can now import without any difficulties in LOTUS C.T.

Thank you!

Vive Heuliez Bus ! :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Heuliez ()

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav