I cant delete my fictional world reservation

• Hello,

I have been doing tests in the fictional world of LOTUS and now I want to delete those maps because I want to create a serious one. When I want to create a new reservation I can't and also the Remove all reservations button doesn't do anything, can you help me please? If you can delete them, they are in Spain and the name of the author is GeryGamez and the names of the maps are "Prueba" and "Villanueva".

And I have another question, if I want no create a real map for multiplayer which option I have to choose? The fictional multiplayer option, and then the lotus team can add it to the multiplayer or the singleplayer real map option?

Thanks in advance,

GeryGamez

• Remove all reservations button

That's the wrong button. You have to open your map, click :tiles: and at the bottom right you are able to delete the map's reservations.

create a real map for multiplayer which option I have to choose? The fictional multiplayer option

That's right. You can create a real map in the fictional world. Switch the map view using the right mouse button to place yourself at the right position. :) If your map fits the quality guidelines (not yet translated), it can be transferred to the real world. :)

Good luck!

P.S.: Going to move your thread to the public support section.

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label MapEditor hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat das Label Gelöst hinzugefügt