Question about the GT6N and others

• So. When we will able to drive in the rear cab, and will you make a tutorial about it?

What about the AI? When we will get it, and what about the development page on the forum? Will you refresh it? Because I think it would be a great thing.

When will you add mirror on the tram?

And what about the performance? Because I downloaded some new map, and my opinion about these maps: the performance is very bad. I have got somewhere max 10 fps.

Thanks for the answer and have a nice day

• and what about the development page on the forum? Will you refresh it? Because I think it would be a great thing.

The development page was updated yesterday, have a look :)

And what about the performance? Because I downloaded some new map, and my opinion about these maps: the performance is very bad. I have got somewhere max 10 fps.

In my opinion, the performance of Workshop maps is not a thing for the game developers, it is more a thing for the map creator, maybe there are these high-poly-trees or something like this.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav