• If you just want to follow the game development progress, it's sufficient to follow the Facebook page and the official announcements forum. No need to get overwhelmed by the massive amount of threads dealing with questions, issues, content announcements, etc. You don't have to read that to find out the current status.

• What exactly do you find messy?

checking back after taking 3 or 4 months away to find out where things are up to. as i say, not everyone lives and breathe LOTUS. it seems hard for those users who are on here daily to understand, but i guess unless you are only checking here every 3 months you'd never be able to understand, so dont worry. There are a few users on here getting pretty defensive about what lotus is, but looking back over the threads there are tonnes of people asking questions about it, not quite understanding what you get, what it is, what it will be.... so i know its not just me... the project is going over a lot of peoples heads....

either way, you dont need to convince me it isnt messy, thats just how it feels to me... if it doesnt feel that way to others then thats great.

• checking back after taking 3 or 4 months away to find out where things are up to. as i say, not everyone lives and breathe LOTUS. it seems hard for those users who are on here daily to understand, but i guess unless you are only checking here every 3 months you'd never be able to understand, so dont worry. There are a few users on here getting pretty defensive about what lotus is, but looking back over the threads there are tonnes of people asking questions about it, not quite understanding what you get, what it is, what it will be.... so i know its not just me... the project is going over a lot of peoples heads....

either way, you dont need to convince me it isnt messy, thats just how it feels to me... if it doesnt feel that way to others then thats great.

I guess Marvin also wanted to know some input we can do better in the future. Of course we thought about appearance online on Steam, Facebook and this webpage to keep you informed and we are confidend about the way we are doing it right now. So what do you think we can do better? :)

Greets

• There're a part of the forum where specially the announcements, patches are specified by the developers of the game. What more do you want to read about exactly?

I find really ridicoulus this problem. If you want to know how developed the game is, look up the official website, or the announcements, patch notes..etc threads. You don't have to read other topics on the forum, so I don't understand what's so messy about it.

Or you come here in every 3-4 months and make a new thread in the newbie corner, asking what has changed so far.

BTW I let you know, not all of us lives with LOTUS.

Personally, I visit this forum once or twice a day, sometimes modify my tram, that's it. And even like this I'm up to date.

• I just think that lumping the EA game with the "proposed" final game is messy and turning off a few omsi fans that cant be bothered trawling through threads and trying to work out exaclty where this project is up to.

So you are an OMSI user and do not like this information situation. But do you turn off? ;-)

• dont worry about it guys...

Im just saying the forum has a few people questioning what it is now vs what it will be etc.... there are a lot of off shoots in one section of the forum then another section then another section.... i know thats to keep everything focused but its like throwing a thousand pebbles into the ocean and asking someone to find the 154th pebble.

i think its great that there is so much information and people sharing everything they are working on etc, but looking through the forum i cant even find the page that someone linked earlier about the progress of the game (https://www.lotus-simulator.de/index.php?progress-en/) even that on its own is so helpful but except for the fact that someone provided the link i wouldnt know where to find that because there are so many places to look. i still dont know where it is... im sure someone here will know where to look because they are consistent users of the forum and webpage but i wouldnt know... and the OP of this thread is another example of someone not knowing what is going on....

im just saying if im confused and others are confused there might be even more people who have no idea whats going on cause they dont post anything....

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav