More Language options on the Forums.

• When reading the forum I see mostly see German Language Icon's, which isn't weird because most players (My guess would be +50%) are German. But It would be nice If you can select multiple languages for your Topic. This topic is selected to English but could have a German Translated part (or Vise versa) as well.

Steam has a Option for this. You can add multiple languages for your item.

More Language options on the Forums would be cool!

• I'm not sure if you wish to have the choice between more than two languages or if you wish to mark for example a single thread as both German and English.

Both are really difficult to achieve and maintain:

(1) We are not capable of more than the two languages. We try to guarantee quality website content in both German and English, but we can not offer content (and website control elements theirselves) in other languages.

(2) Marking a thread as German AND English is not possible due to the forum system. It's a pity. I personally solved this by creating most important topics twice - one for each language - and by encouraging people to activate both content languages within their account settings to not miss special topics that only exist once, for example addon presentations.

:(

• How should they do something that is not possible?

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• How should they do something that is not possible?

Ich glaube du hast nicht wirklich verstanden was sein Vorschlag war. Er zielt darauf hinaus eine weitere „Sprache“ im ACP zu erstellen mit dem oben gezeigten Icon damit man Threads mit deutschem und englischen Text entsprechend kennzeichnen kann

Vorausgesetzt das ist einfach so machbar

• That would cause even more chaos since we would have 3 seperate languages at the end.

Keep it the way it is right now, that is the best solution

• 3 Separate languages? English and German are 2 Languages. The only thing you see is that the Topic consist both German and English language which makes a topic more interesting if for both German and English speakers :)

• Of course they are, but if we add, like Dominik suggested, another language for german and english, it would be 3 languages total and this would mean that people that, for example only have german enabled, will NOT see topics that have the "german&english" language selected since "german&english" is not "german".

At the end as I already said, just leave it how it is right now.

I hope it was understandable.