• Despite the fact that this is not the way to do it (deleting the map manually from the folder and leaving the reservation unused), I can offer to remove them if you post your Content UserID and the name of you former map.

• Despite the fact that this is not the way to do it (deleting the map manually from the folder and leaving the reservation unused), I can offer to remove them if you post your Content UserID and the name of you former map.

This has and will happen much more in the future I think. Maybe adding a feature for the Reservation to check if a map still exists?

ID: 5749473 Map: I think Projekt Elbląg.

• ID: 5749473 Map: I think Projekt Elbląg.

It's gone. :)

Maybe adding a feature for the Reservation to check if a map still exists?

We want to keep the tile reservations in synch with the multiplayer maps. If we would add a feature to delete the tiles independently from changing the map, the next requests for support would be aid for multiplayer maps that are not longer listed as tiles due to a mis-click or something... That's the reason no such feature exists and you have to remove your map if you give up your reservation, as well, in synch on yourself.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav