My question before buying

• Hi everyone. How are you? I am planing to buy LOTUS until the end of this week or probably over the weekend so I hope someone or one of the developers can tell me some few small things before i buy. OK my first and main question is: After i buy this game ( yes i know about updates and patches ) and in the future this game becomes full product not just early access do i have to buy it again or do i keep the game plus tram modul as bought? ( I know i am a guy who wants everything to be perfect when it comes with money) Second question: I have a 64 bit PC and i know that LOTUS doesn't have a 64 bit support yet. My question is when i buy the game and install it will i be able to run it without any problems? Third and not so important: when will the passenger update come out?

OK that's it for now. I hope you will help me out with this no matter how stupid it sounds. I can't understand German fully so i hope you will read and help me out with these questions. Thanks in advance ^^

Best regards

Holms96

• Holms96

Hat den Titel des Themas von „My question before buying thingy.....yeah“ zu „My question before buying“ geändert.
  • After i buy this game ( yes i know about updates and patches ) and in the future this game becomes full product not just early access do i have to buy it again or do i keep the game plus tram modul as bought

You keep the game and the module and will not have to buy it again when we leave EA state. :)

I have a 64 bit PC and i know that LOTUS doesn't have a 64 bit support yet. My question is when i buy the game and install it will i be able to run it without any problems?

In terms of a 32 bit application on a 64 bit system LOTUS will not cause any problems.

• At the moment the game (with normal shadows) runs a bit like OMSI.

By that I mean I have 50-60fps in OMSI on an optimized map, and here in LOTUS I have around the same with shadows, medium-high settings, on a not-so-built-in map (regardless the tram). There're maps which make much less fps, even under 30fps, but I hope that's due to the fact those maps use a lot of trees, which are not that optimized at the moment. Also I have to mention the game doesn't have any AI at the moment.

Of course I have to mention that there're way less error messages, I only got a few ones, unlike in OMSI (feiler bei f... for no particular reason at all).

If you have a decent computer, you won't have much problems with the graphics (by decent I mean something like at least an older i5 4 core processor and a GPU with at least 1 or 2GB of VRAM).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav