Different running sounds on different tracks? (And other ideas)

• I have a really basic though. As you may know, trains have different sounds on different type of rails (standard rails with ballasts, tracks concrete panel ballasts, bridges, tunnels...etc).

It'd be a really great thing if this could be reproduced in LOTUS. Maybe an extra variable in the rail splines (type), and a new global variable for that in the vehicles (like the init ready and the others).

Also will there be a vehicle delete option in the alt menü in the game, like the new vehicle, time settings, display info?

Another thing which would make a difference is the format of the print screens in the game. Maybe there could be an option for saving in jpeg rather than png (all of the screenshots are about 2,5MB in full HD, that's huge).

Also, what if the quick start used the same time settings as the saved state? I mean if I try out somehting in the daylight, then quickcstart it later that day, the game always loads according to the real time, which means if I reload the situation in the night, I always have to reset the time.

• Maybe an extra variable in the rail splines (type)

That is already implemented! ;-) You can select between e.g. street, grass, "normal" and so on.

a new global variable for that in the vehicles

OK, this is not implemented yet... ;-) ;-) But of course, it is planned due to the already implemented variable of the track.

Also will there be a vehicle delete option in the alt menü in the game

Is planned already

Maybe there could be an option for saving in jpeg rather than png (all of the screenshots are about 2,5MB in full HD, that's huge).

I don't see that this should be a real problem, there are much more important yet... 2,5 MB is nowadays no really huge size... if it was a bitmap, I would agree! :-D

Also, what if the quick start used the same time settings as the saved state?

Such options are planned already! :-)

• Thanks for the fast response :D

I mentioned the png thing because here on the forum the maximum size is 500kB, and on other image upload sites there's another maximum size of 1-2MB, so without converting it into jpeg, it's not that trivial to upload it somewhere. ;)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav