Texture source files to create more authentic maps

• Hello guys (mostly the authors of LOTUS Simulator)

I was making my own map with the default(/standard) asphalt texture when I faced a small problem: I wanted to create a new kind of poly for a pedestrian crossings, because the original 4m width spline is not an option. So I decided to create one (not a spline), but as I don't have the source Asphalt text, I can't edit it and use it. Would it be possible to share some of the textures with the community? (Such as asphalt, grass, etc.)

Faithfully, TNH from Hungary

• Do you mean something like that?

If you do so, please have a look at the option "Cut angle" at the very far bottom of the properties window

I tried this method, and it's working, but always measuring the distance between the lines is a very tough job. So I would be much happier if we could use the basic textures for further work.

• I tried this method, and it's working, but always measuring the distance between the lines is a very tough job.

You can also use reference lines to set up the correct distances between the markings. I know, that is a bit awkward, but it's doable.

If you want to use a polygon or a spline another alternative would be the use of transparency. So you just have to worry about your markings. The texture named "schraffurflaeche.bmp (Grundtexturen_rw)" is using this method.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav