Map editor mouse problem and imported models/splines problems

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

I have got two problems in Editor...

1st sometimes, when I putted the spline and I want to delete it, sometimes LOTUs write me an errol text...

(You can see that in this picture: http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/vie…ame=980Screenshot_764.png )

2nd is the LOTUS Map Editor generate newier and newier spines and objects in the right side, which I put to the map... (You can see in in the picture). What can I do with this problem?

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• OS and architecture (32/64bit):Windows 10 64 bit
    • Processor clock rate:4,2 Ghz
    • Processor cores:8
    • RAM:2x8 GB Corsair RAM
    • Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD):HDD
    • Desktop or Notebook?:Desktop
    • Name of your graphics card:Asus Geforce GTX1050Ti
    • Graphics memory:4gb
    • GPU clock rate:1290 mhz
    • OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): 4.6.0 NVIDIA 417.35
  • 1.) Unfortunately, this is a "generic" error message – I will add some further logfile errors to get some new information about it. You will get them with the next patch and then, if it happens again, perhaps we will know more.

2.) I don't see or understand your problem...?

• Marcel Kuhnt bisher hab ich das auch noch nie gesehen, darum auch die Überlegung mit den verschiedenen Containern. Aber das ist aktuell nur eine ungetestete Vermutung?/

Sobald ein und das selbe Objekt in verschiedenen Containern existiert ist es auch mehrfach in der Liste, also wäre das eine mögliche Lösung. Aber ohne genauere Informationen wird das nun erstmal schwierig da wir nur raten können.

[EN]

As soon as the same object exists in different containers, it is also several times in the list, so that would be a possible solution. But without more detailed information, this gets difficult because we can only made a guess.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kira () aus folgendem Grund: Assumption confirmed

• 1. Marcel Kuhnt Tank you :)

2. Kira has written correctly the my problem's description.

Some splines seen more than once. For is example I added to favourite menu once the csuszasgatlo_1 spline, but in the favourite list this seen 4x...

But his problem has in the normal list too(see this video:

)

But sceneryobjects produces similar problem, when I import more then 1 time the X3D file with Content Tool. When I modify the imported file and I import to the updated version the map editor's item list's make newier and newier items in the list. If I import 3x, its will be seen 3x in the list...

• Now I got it.:) These splines and objects are your own. The thing is, there are several objects that look the same and have the same names but have different IDs because you may have used the Content Tool incorrectly.

To edit an existing object or spline, choose "Load Existing Object", select your lob file, and navigate to Graphic Object in the Content Tool, select the radio button for the main object, and click "Import x3d file...".

Next, you should clean your MyContent folder and the working directory and create new container files so that duplicate items do no longer exist.

• Now I got it.:) These splines and objects are your own. The thing is, there are several objects that look the same and have the same names but have different IDs because you may have used the Content Tool incorrectly.

To edit an existing object or spline, choose "Load Existing Object", select your lob file, and navigate to Graphic Object in the Content Tool, select the radio button for the main object, and click "Import x3d file...".

Next, you should clean your MyContent folder and the working directory and create new container files so that duplicate items do no longer exist.

I imported to a different brand new model.

In my opnion the game produces these problem, if the folder, where you import model to the game contain different earlier imported model's export folder.

Nobody said the the models need different folders :D

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label MapEditor hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat das Label Behoben hinzugefügt