1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.
While building my map I tried to go back to a place in it, which have been built about 3 minutes before, but the Map-Editor showed an error message asking if I would like to delete the corrupted tile files. If I choose to delete them, they disappear (not a surprise), but if I choose "No", nothing is happening. (Probably because they are corrupted? )
The error message: "A tile was not found or could not be loaded."
PS.: It's not a one-time bug, I had to recreate the whole map 3 times now on...
2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.
3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:
- OS and architecture (32/64bit): Windows 10 Pro x64
- Processor clock rate: 3,40 GHz
- Processor cores: 6C/12T
- RAM: 8GB of DDR4 RAM
- Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD): SSD (Samsung 860 EVO)
- Desktop or Notebook?: Desktop
- Name of your graphics card: AMD RX570
- Graphics memory: 4 GB
- GPU clock rate: 705MHz (in Idle state)
- OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): 4.6.13544