Missing content "error" when wanting to load a map in the LOTUS editor??

• It's called "Print LOTUS files and folders" for me but anyways here is the logfile LOTUS created after doing what you told me to do

logfile.txt is the one from LOTUS and info after i closed LOTUS.

• Thanks!

Next step:

Which is the content you are missing textures from? If you do not know it, the MapEditor shows a warning message when you open your map and it can not find an object or - in your case - a texture. What does it tell?

• Well when i ran editor at first time it said the name of the contents but Steven said to close them and to run LOTUS first. So i closed every message it gave me. Now i can't make Editor to show the messages with content name. But one of them was this one.

I think if i could remember it showed me 4 or 5 windows just like this one.

Edit: Now it only keeps showing this message

• What did you click on the second window?

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• No because the day this update came i wasn't on this forum and i was working in Map Editor and the game updated while i was in the editor and when i entered the game to test something the game changed the looks of the menu so and it already updated to the new version. I didn't checked forum AFTER Lotus updated. Oh and one more thing. I think the objects that came with the game are the ones who don't have textures.

Unofficial LOTUS tester

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Holms96 ()

• OK so by reducing my pain as well as pain of Steven3233 and Janine when it comes to this topic i opened a new empty map in editor placed the same splines and tracks i used in my map to see if that will help and everything has textures on there and there are no errors. Great now the down side is i have to delete ma old map and start the new one. -_- Great. But the up side is i already got the hang of LOTUS editor so it won't be a pain for me to remake what i started. This wasn't anyone's fault. I was just making and testing my map at the same time when lotus was updating. Thanks for everyone who tried to help me about this problem and thanks for having patience to deal with this problem i had. ^^ This is THE BEST community i seen in my whole life. I love you guys and this community. ^^ You guys are the best. I would recommend not to close this topic until i am 100% sure that everything is OK so i will write on here if this topic is worthy to be closed or not.

Best regards

Holms96 ^^

Unofficial LOTUS tester

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Holms96 ()

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Funktioniert wie gewollt hinzugefügt