Night texture – settings of material

• Hi!
    Could you please help me with night textures? I have complex material with normal map and night texture with alpha channel (opacity values are from the lexicon article). I tried various values of variables and settings of material but I haven't found right way – it's still activated at wrong times (for example permanently or all the night).

I know it's described in lexicon articles but I probably didn't understand them well. ^^

Thank you!

• These are the Values:

612-nacht-alpha-vorlage-png
    iam not Sure if the exist in english somewhere

Wohnungen = Apartements
    Die ganze Nacht = Whole Night

Gewerbe = Industry
    Schulen = schools
    Gastronomie = gastronomy

Sehr spät auf = very late awake

Sehr früh auf = very early awake
    and so on...

• Marvin_0 I have used these values and I understand them/German but I was asking for settings of material in CT. I probably didn't write it clearly in my first post. :D

Settings:

My night texture: Google Drive

I have normal family houses so I want night texture activated in the morning and evening.

• With the help of TeamViewapp, i've found the problem again: You have to enter a very small value in the parameter "Brightness of the night texture", e.g. 0.001. Then it should work! :-)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav