ČKD Tatra T3

• ČKD Tatra T3

Autoren

iDosys-Gruppe ( https://www.idosys.cz )

Seit einiger Zeit arbeiten wir an den weltweit am meisten produzierten Straßenbahnen aller Zeiten. ČKD Tatra T3. Wir haben das Modell noch nicht fertiggestellt, aber heute arbeiten wir nur noch an kleinen Details. Wir beraten alles mit guten Leuten von Dopravní podnik města Olomouce a.s .. Sie leihen uns alles, was wir brauchen und lassen uns Fotos von ihren Straßenbahnen machen. Nächste Woche werden wir ihre Depots besuchen und mit der Aufnahme von T3-Sounds beginnen. Wir freuen uns auf den nächsten Beitrag. Wir werden versuchen, alles so schnell wie möglich zu posten.

Veröffentlichungsdatum

EN Version:

Authors

iDosys group ( https://www.idosys.cz )

For a while we are working on the world most produced trams ever ČKD Tatra T3. We haven't finished the model yet, but nowadays, we are working only on small details. We are consulting everything with good guys from Dopravní podnik města Olomouce a.s.. They borrow us everything we need and let us take photos of their tramcars. Next week we are going to visit their depots and start with recording T3 sounds. We are looking forward for the next post. We will try to post everything ASAP.

Release date

Exterior:

Interior:

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von SORGI () aus folgendem Grund: New render with textures added.

• My top favorite tram of all time. I love their sound as well. Will you make "russian" axle version as well? and will there be articulated version in the future as well? And if you don't have beta tester yet i am at your service if you want. Btw i wish you the best of luck with your project. ^^ I really want this tram for Lotus ^^

Unofficial LOTUS tester

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Holms96 ()

• My top favorite tram of all time. I love their sound as well. Will you make "russian" axle version as well? and will there be articulated version in the future as well? And if you don't have beta tester yet i am at your service if you want. Btw i wish you the best of luck with your project. ^^ I really want this tram for Lotus ^^

First of all thank you! We were considering making the ČKD Tatra K2 version of this beautiful tram and I hope, that we will have an opportunity to visit somebody, who is a proud owner this type of tram. We prefer to get to know each vehicle we do so we don't forget any detail. The web hosting provider has had some difficulties with the servers. The website should already run fine.

First of all thank you! We were considering making the ČKD Tatra K2 version of this beautiful tram and I hope, that we will have an opportunity to visit somebody, who is a proud owner this type of tram. We prefer to get to know each vehicle we do so we don't forget any detail. The web hosting provider has had some difficulties with the servers. The website should already run fine.

No problem SORGI. Thank you for explaining everything to me. If you want a tester and someone to take screenshots for the forum don't afraid to contact me. You can trust me. I am helping my friend here and he is pleased how i am doing. I wish you the best of luck with this project and i hope we will see more pictures and different variants of T3 and K2 ^^

• First of all thank you! We were considering making the ČKD Tatra K2 version of this beautiful tram and I hope, that we will have an opportunity to visit somebody, who is a proud owner this type of tram. We prefer to get to know each vehicle we do so we don't forget any detail. The web hosting provider has had some difficulties with the servers. The website should already run fine.

No problem SORGI. Thank you for explaining everything to me. If you want a tester and someone to take screenshots for the forum don't afraid to contact me. You can trust me. I am helping my friend here and he is pleased how i am doing. I wish you the best of luck with this project and i hope we will see more pictures and different variants of T3 and K2 ^^

It's a little early to put the model to test, but after few weeks I'll contact you. We all are excited about the final version...who knows what is gonna be tomorrow. Anyway, we are looking straight forward!

• It's been a while. I've been working whole night and I think, there are many things you really wanna see. I spent a lot of time by making textures ( they are not final - next weekend I am going to see all of the trams and take pictures of them too ). I've changed the body too according to small inaccuracies. I've also changed positioning of ladder to the right one ( for ČKD Tatra T3.M4 ). I am really excited about the process and I look forward to introducing you to the T3.R.P! See you soon!

• Wow that beauty :love::love: Will destinations signs and number signs be a plate we have to change and do we have remove plane numbers separately or when we remove the front one the ones on the side and back disappear also? I remember T3's have rollband numbers and destination plates.

• But what I just noticed was the coloring from Olomouc. I have always liked this color, just at OZMT-18M is now about this)

And so, ask for help, we still have a lot of Tatras in Russia, and I have many friends who did the Tatras for Trainz.

• Wow that beauty :love::love: Will destinations signs and number signs be a plate we have to change and do we have remove plane numbers separately or when we remove the front one the ones on the side and back disappear also? I remember T3's have rollband numbers and destination plates.

Thanks again! We plan to build many versions of this beautiful tram ( T3, T3.M4, T3.SUCS and T3.R.P - the newest one ). In T3 will be those destination signs and number signs. Personally I think, that it will be better for everyone to change all the signs by clicking only one. In T3.M4 we plan to add LED destination panels, but in Czech Republic we had with paper destination signs too. T3.SUCS and T3.R.P will be different in many ways...They will definitely have an LCD panels everywhere. Maybe tomorrow I'll have screenshots of the T3.R.P body. We started to import our trams into LOTUS and we have encountered problems with insufficient documentation. Many things are not explained anywhere, and we have no other choice but to proceed with the trial error. Unfortunately, LOTUS once again disappointed me just like OMSI once did. Anyway...I hope, that everything will be alright.

Well, I have nothing to hide ^^ The grey color: rgb(58,58,58), red color: rgb(77,17,16) and the blue one: rgb(16,16,45). If you'll ever need photos from Olomouc, just let me know via messages.

• SORGI thanks for explanation :D Maybe it's good to click numbers and plates one by one in my opinion but it's your tram not mine. And don't let those errors discourage you. Everyone encountered those errors even Karadamir. Don't let that discourage you from making this project. If you need help post your error and problems here on forum and one of the developers will help you. Just ask and you will get help :D Good luck :D

• SORGI , thank you.

Are you planning T3SU? I may be finding people from Russia where T3SU travels to take photos for materials. If you will do other modifications T3, please contact.

Besides, I have in stock (archive) T6B5. Then I plan to do the conversion to LOTUS.

• SORGI thanks for explanation :D Maybe it's good to click numbers and plates one by one in my opinion but it's your tram not mine. And don't let those errors discourage you. Everyone encountered those errors even Karadamir. Don't let that discourage you from making this project. If you need help post your error and problems here on forum and one of the developers will help you. Just ask and you will get help :D Good luck :D

It is not bad idea to consider clicking all the plates one by one. I think, there is still a lot of time to decide how to do it ^^ I will do my best to create an impressive work in every way that the community will like. I am glad when people share their often creative ideas with me that can be better than mine.

SORGI , thank you.

Are you planning T3SU? I may be finding people from Russia where T3SU travels to take photos for materials. If you will do other modifications T3, please contact.

Besides, I have in stock (archive) T6B5. Then I plan to do the conversion to LOTUS.

We could consider the option of creating T3SU, but we are from Czech Republic and we've never been to Russia. But if you were so kind and send us photos for materials, we'll do T3.SU too.

• No problem SORGI :D I am here to support your project and you as a person. :D If you need something just talk to me. I am here to support you and to give you ideas. Karadamir is here too :)

• In den letzten Tagen habe ich den Körper von T3R.P gemacht. Es basiert auf DPMO a.s. Straßenbahnen und es könnte sich von anderen Städten unterscheiden, aber wir werden auch Ostrava und Prag Version hinzufügen! Ich habe auch eine Frontklappe hinzugefügt, die die Verbindung zur zweiten Straßenbahn abdeckt.

EN Version:

Last few days I spent on remaking the body of T3R.P. It is based on DPMO a.s. trams and it could be different from other cities, but we're going to add Ostrava and Prague version too! I also added front hatch that covers the connection to the second tram.

• Wow cool. ^^ Will you add the version with regular engine sound and the version of "screaming" sound ( sound that appears when tram starts to move or when tram wants to stop. It's every day sound from T3's of DPMO :P )

• Das Modell sieht auf jeden Fall schonmal vielversprechend aus.

Allerdings haben sich einige Shading-Fehler eingeschlichen. Ich hab mal den Pinsel geschwungen:

Da vllt nochmal ran, das reflektiert und spiegelt nachher sonst so unschön in LOTUS.

Gestern standen wir noch am Abgrund, heute sind wir schon zwei Schritte weiter.