Contact network animation bug (Баг анимации контактной сети)

• To be honest, this problem had to be addressed before. I cannot understand why, every time you hang up a contact network, some of the section starts to fail and then you have to hang it up again.

My retainer is made in the form of an object in the category "Rails", the wire is defaulted.

Here is a video of this event. I wanted to fix this bug, well, or explained that doing it wrong.

And I noticed one more thing, that if the wire is attached to an object, it does not get caught. Maybe for the contact network, it makes sense to make an exception? I just want to suggest an improvement on the contact network, since the wire is formally attached to the retainer. Yes, I do not argue that you are using in the form of a spline, but this is not much, although the supports in the objects lie.

Well, another video is after I edited it. And still, in one area, the pantograph also just goes down.

• One question about catinery and your problem. Is "height relative to the ground" checked in the object/spline option? If yes uncheck it, connect the wires to the wire holder and try testing it again.

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label MapEditor hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat das Label Behoben hinzugefügt
  • I hung a small area, after the new update, and still the same problem that I described here. Yes, yes, this is a hung area from scratch.
    Again, the topic of the problem to open?

• It was at this turn that there was no wire. Today hung from scratch.

If you need to remove the contact wire on the entire map and re-hang it - well.

• With the help of GT6N did not check. But this problem has long been stretching, that is, when the cars used the same data as the pantograph from GT6N. In addition, the GT6N in some parts of the map will not work for me due to the fact that it has a maximum height of 5.5 meters.

In general, the other seemed strange to me, and this is almost every time I find such a problem. Previously, I just removed this area and re-hung the wire. That is, this method helped and helps now.

And today I climbed into the wire spline menu - clicked on the item "Height relative to the ground" and the pantograph no longer goes down.

At the same time, there is a neighboring section (made before the update and never touched it), where this tick was not checked and everything is fine. I myself can not understand this error, because of what it appears.

• And today I climbed into the wire spline menu - clicked on the item "Height relative to the ground" and the pantograph no longer goes down.

Oh!! That could be the reason indeed! I will check this out, thank you very much!

• Janine

Hat das Label von Behoben auf Bestätigt geändert