Polygons and rails disappear, but are clickable

• Hi everyone :) Another day another bug report for Janine and Marcel Kuhnt :P OK so when i work on one part of the map but mainly with the terrain height Editor increases the height of the terrain on random part of the map by itself. I believe it's the bug of some sort because i didn't touched this part of the map at all since i finished with terrain height of this part of the map and i moved to the different part. Take a look :)

Sometimes rails go through the road polygons as well. ( Note that i didn't manipulated with the height of the terrain and polygons and i didn't changed gradient or cant of the rail.

I hope you will read and i hope you have solution to this problem :) Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Holms96 ^^

• Well i don't know if it's terrain problem or not but the rails and polygons disappear for some odd reason. I don't know why but in the game tram is driving normally. So the problem is that rails and polygons disappear/invisible

Edit: Yes you are right Marcel Kuhnt it's not the terrain. The rails and Polygons are invisible for some odd reason. As you can see the white triangles are there so you can see the rails are connected

Unofficial LOTUS tester

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Holms96 ()

• OK, mysterious... are the "missing" tracks still clickable? The first action would be to open their properties and confirm them with "OK".

• Holms96

Hat den Titel des Themas von „LOTUS Editor increases the terrain height on random parts of the map by itself“ zu „Polygons and rails disappear for some odd reason but they are clickable in the editor ( user has to click on the rail, then properties then click ok to make them visible?“ geändert.
  • Janine

Hat das Label MapEditor hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat das Label Workaround hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Polygons and rails disappear for some odd reason but they are clickable in the editor ( user has to click on the rail, then properties then click ok to make them visible?“ zu „Polygons and rails disappear, but are clickable“ geändert.
  • Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen