My TWCS Throttle doesn't detected

• So I got my FCS Hotas Joystick, and I saw that someone used the same throttle leverer to use it an axle for the tram, but the LOTUS doesn't detect it. I have got plugged in the joystick, doesn't work. I have plug in the throttlerer only, doesn't work. But now my G27 has the same problem. For 0.1 second the controller icon becames green, but go back to black. And before you ask. I have activated controller. So I plugged only one-one things, and it didn't worked. And my G27 has become the same problem

• So I got my FCS Hotas Joystick, and I saw that someone used the same throttle leverer to use it an axle for the tram, but the LOTUS doesn't detect it. I have got plugged in the joystick, doesn't work. I have plug in the throttlerer only, doesn't work. But now my G27 has the same problem. For 0.1 second the controller icon becames green, but go back to black. And before you ask. I have activated controller. So I plugged only one-one things, and it didn't worked. And my G27 has become the same problem

So I could make the controller activated, but it doesn't detect axles...

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Nicht reproduzierbar hinzugefügt