Content Tool crash when I would like to convert to lpg file to lct file

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

You can see in tihs video what i did:

I wanted to convert the lpg file to lct, because I wanted to upload to Workshoplogfile_contenttool.txt

2. Please post your logfile and if possible attach your debug logfile, as well, which have been created during the problem occured.

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• OS and architecture (32/64bit): 64 bit
    • Processor clock rate: 4,2 Ghz
    • Processor cores: 4
    • RAM: 2x8 GB Corsair RAM
    • Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD): HDD: Toshiba 2 TB (the LOTUS installed for this hard disk)
    • SSD: Samsung Evo 850 256GB
    • HDD: Maxtor 4TB outside HDD
    • Desktop or Notebook?: Desktop
    • Name of your graphics card: Asus Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
    • Graphics memory: 4 GB
    • GPU clock rate :1290 Mhz/7008 Mhz
    • OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): OpenGL-Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 425.31
  • And where is the crash?

If you press "Save & Pack" it automatically creates a .lct-file which has the name of the folder where the .lpg-file is located

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• És hol van a baleset?

Ha megnyomja a "Mentés és csomagolás" gombot, akkor automatikusan létrehoz egy .lct-fájlt, amely annak a mappának a neve, ahol a .lpg-fájl található

Thank you :)

Anyway, I have got some ideas for the Content Tool:

1.It's would be good, If you add a search box for the Workshop upload menu.

2. If it possible, please add to PIS System the indiviudal display pictures(If I draw a display picture, the display will load this picture, if I write a line and a route to IBIS

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Nicht reproduzierbar hinzugefügt