Auto add preview image

• I've been trying to figure out for 3 days why my newest objects weren't showing up in the map editor.

Finally i tried to reset the preview image in the content tool and it showed up. Aperently I forget to choose the persective.

Maybe it's a good idea to auto set to the first perspective if nothign was selected. So the object atleast shows up in the map editor. And when the perspectiv eis wrong this will be obvious for the author. Currently there is no way to discover a missing perspective is causing the object not to show up. There are no errors, nothing.

Currently developing:

:flag_net: - RVV1990 - 40%

:flag_net: - RVV1966 Addon - 0%

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav