Realistic passengers interactions

• Hello.

I didn't know where to put this so I decided to write this here.

I've got a great idea for the developers. Make realistic passenger interactions!

=

- Some of the passengers use their phone to show their ticket (mobile tickets)

- The passengers shouldnt shout anything like "Oh how on earth are you driving" since that's pretty unrealistic nowadays.

- Passengers could maybe use their phones while sitting in the bus, maybe look out the window or just maybe read a book.

- Some passengers with "baby buggies", so they enter via the middle door.

- The passengers should stand ONLY if there are no seats left, otherwise it's unrealistic.

- It's gonna be great. Very excited for the bus module!!

Thanks!

• Hey volvorider , I like your ideas :)

In my opinion Wilson , sitting down should be prioritised over standing up e.g. 90% chance of sitting down.

Also, when it comes to waving for the bus, it should only be on bus stops where the bus doesn't have to stop at without passengers (known as a "Request stop").

• Hey volvorider , I like your ideas :)

In my opinion Wilson , sitting down should be prioritised over standing up e.g. 90% chance of sitting down.

Also, when it comes to waving for the bus, it should only be on bus stops where the bus doesn't have to stop at without passengers (known as a "Request stop").

Thank you :), I hope that the passengers in LOTUS get a big upgrade compared to the unrealistic ones in OMSI.

• @up

In the UK it's quite normal to thank the bus driver but in countries such as Germany or Poland it's not so common simply because of the number of doors the bus has 12m 2/3 doors and 18m 3/4 doors. Now imagine shouting "thank you" from the other side of the bus when it's crowded :D In the UK most buses only have single doors at the front (except for London where there are dual doors) therefore passengers must pass close to the driver and it's just polite to thank him/her whilst you're there ;)

- Some passengers may listen to music too loudly, potentially forcing the driver to intervene on a rare occasion

• -For trams people should hold the handlers so that they don't fall when tram is swaying

-Passengers use their phones ( searching the web, texting or calling someone randomly. You hear the ringing sound (if they were called on the cell phone and they pick up and talk), you hear "ding" sound if they got a message via Viber or Messanger) take out books, newspaper to read

-Driver helping people with wheelchairs to get on the vehicle

-If a passenger doesn't feel good he/she asks to exit the vehicle and if the passenger pass out in your vehicle other passengers tell you to stop the vehicle ( if the vehicle has emergency levers in passenger compartment they pull it as well) with two scenarios ether they call the ambulance or you call ambulance or you tell the dispatcher what happened via communication station in your cabin. Of course there should be an option for the player to enable or disable this function

-If your tram broke down ( i am stating trams for example here) passengers exit your tram and the tram behind you which will push you to garage and if the station is near they will walk up the station and wait for another tram that's coming or if they exited vehicles on the station they will stand on the platform waiting for another tram if there are more than 2 trams on the line. If there's one tram on the line and it broke down than they will wait for substitute tram to come on the location provided by you the driver but it will not come before second tram that will push you to the garage. In the case of buses they will exit the bus and wait for a substitute bus dispatched on the location given by you the driver.

-Passengers open the windows when it's hot. Now they can do it right after they entered the vehicle OR after some time if they feel the heat they will lift their left hand (if the window is on the left side or depending on the position of the seat) or right hand (if the window in on the right hand side or depending on the position of the seat) and actually open the window unlike in OMSI where they "open" the window but you don't see them move.

-Passengers open the roof hatchet if your vehicle has one

-Passengers actually move/have movement. Passengers move, scratch their head or arm, look at their wrist watch or take out their phones briefly to see the time, if they have a bag or a handbag they ether put down on the floor near them or put them on their lap and when they want to exit a.k.a get ready to exit the vehicle they pick the bag or a handbag and carry them with them again

-Passengers forget their belongings in your vehicle. After the end of the rout when your vehicle is empty and you take a break you see a bag or a laptop or a wallet in your vehicle. You come to it and the game will inform you if there is a contact of that person or not. If there's a contact than you call that person to inform them they forgot their belongings. After you return their belongings your reputation will go up and sometimes you will get money as a reward or some kind of reward. If there's no contact or anything than you can call your company or a dispatcher to inform them you found someone's belongings and you will hand them the belongings

-Passengers show their tickets. OK i got this idea from Fernbus Simulator. :P This is mostly for a tourist buses and trains. Before they get on your bus or a train you will have to take a look at their tickets and if the ticket is for the line you are driving than you allow them on. If their ticket is not for that line than you don't allow them on. Remember what i said about bags and handbags for trams and buses? That applies for trains and coaches too.

(BTW keep the ideas coming. I am planing to make a topic where all of our ideas are in one place in one "comment" so that developers can easily see all the ideas we came up with. :) )

• The idea that the passengers would open a window or a roof hatchet is more suited for a tourist bus or for an old bus. '

Thank you for having the time to write all that, fantastic ideas!