Localization Offer

• Hey Developer

I'm excited to hear that Lotus is finally come to us. But I found it just support German and English. I suppose you need my help.

Are you interested in localizing Lotus into Simplified Chinese? If you do, I can offer my help.

I want to talk with your crew but I can't find ways to contact with your staff in the forum. If you accept my offer, please detail me more information.

Hope we can make a good cooperation.

• As soon as the content tool arrives (hopefully very soon), you can start translating LOTUS into simplified chinese. In that way, the community can provide different languages in order to reach more people.

• Hey, sounds great! You will be able to translate LOTUS with our language tool, BUT this is currently - not intentionally - not available on Steam. :(

• Hey, sounds great! You will be able to translate LOTUS with our language tool, BUT this is currently - not intentionally - not available on Steam. :(

Will my translation be officially published by your team?

I'm cooperating with TML Studio. Once Lotus released, I find something new that may be challenging. :)

If you get your language tool ready, please feel free to contact me here.

• On monday evening, you will get the ContentTool (if you've bought LOTUS already). Then you can start translating - and we would be very happy if we can get a turkish language set! :-D

Perhaps you would like to add it then to the workshop? Then everybody can download it very easily and will get all of your updates automatically! :-)

• On monday evening, you will get the ContentTool (if you've bought LOTUS already). Then you can start translating - and we would be very happy if we can get a turkish language set! :-D

Perhaps you would like to add it then to the workshop? Then everybody can download it very easily and will get all of your updates automatically! :-)

I'm also ready to publish French ^^

• Janine I was want do czech, but I think, that anybody do it earlier anybody else, because I can get it to Christmas :(

<SIGNATURE>

Patrik "EUcreepemineCZ" N. (CZ)

Speaking: CZ/EN

shorturl.at/qyFW6

</SIGNATURE>

• No, I mean, that I want do it, but anybode do it before me, because I will have this game on Decembet 24th :( . I hope you understand it now.

<SIGNATURE>

shorturl.at/qyFW6

</SIGNATURE>

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von EUcreepemineCZ ()

• No, I mean, that I want do it, but anybode do it before me, because I will have this game on Decembet 24th :( . I hope you understand it now.

Oh ok, but you know, it’s not a problem, because you win nothing, you’re not paid ^^

• Oh ok, but you know, it’s not a problem, because you win nothing, you’re not paid ^^

I want be more known with help of this, but no chance :(

<SIGNATURE>

shorturl.at/qyFW6

</SIGNATURE>

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav