Great! But I have a question...

• Hello :)

Probably this is not the right section to post this question, but I couldn't figure where to do so.

In the first place, I have to say that I haven't bought the game yet, but I will in the very next future :P, and I think it has all the capabilities to become the Simulator.

Let's come to my question. I was just thinking about multiplayer (on the server side), when I suddenly thought that it would be nice to have the possibility to create a private server, only with people you invite; maybe even on a local machine, running the server program.

Obviously I imagine there could be some negative aspects that the development team, probably, already took into consideration.
    Is it doable? What are the negative sides, if any, that you developers considered?

Thanks in advance ^^

• You won't have to wait a long time until we unlock the multiplayer feature. If so, you may find a satisfying solution to your request. ;)

• Is (native) support for rail vehicles with a thermic engine (gasoline, steam, ...) planned?

Oh shit. I managed to completely ignore them in my lists. Of course there is native support! Particle systems (for steam) is already built-in and we still have some ideas concerning water dropping out of some tubes............ :)

Edit: The script system (as soon as you can download and install the tools...) already allows you to simulate very complex systems, like thermic engines.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav