Tram carriage no. 5800, 1960-70's, Budapest (commentary)

• Original model (in MSTS) made by: ZazA

I still don't have much time for LOTUS recently but there's no reason to hide it more from publicity. There're a few things missing (eg. the windows) but whenever I'll have time to finish them, I'll update the tram.

The car works with the vintage car 'Ezres' just fine, meaning it has working lights, sounds...etc.

What's more, it has vintage ads on the top of the car, namely 8 variants (7 ads with one blank table), randomly selected (of course you can select another one with the information window Ctrl+shift+alt+E combination, selecting the proper variable if you like)

Pictures:

Available from the steam workshop. Needs no other package.

Please note:

I am/We are receptive to every kind of constructive feedback. It must not hurt me/us and must not diminish my/our work.

Please write your feedback to my/our work so, as to be

• precise and clear, thus not vague or emotional
    • analytical and rational, thus properly researched and convenient, not on impulse
    • solution-orientated, thus, if applicable, attached with counterproposals, consequences and implications.

Since I am/we are glad about any kind of compliment of my/our work, a balanced ratio of positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet