Trolleybuses in game

• With the bus module.

Are you planning something? :)

We are 100% planning a trolleybus for LOTUS. And not only plan, but also do. My friend recently laid out a render of a trolley bus.

We are also interested in whether there will be functionality for trolleybuses with the output of a bus module?

• Möglich sind O-Busse mit LOTUS auf jeden Fall! Es muss sich nur jemand die Arbeit machen, einen umzusetzen. Wir haben momentan keine derartigen Pläne.

• Hi, I have a question about the trolleybuses in game.

How can I lay the two-wire cables of a trolleybus in the editor?

Because I’ve seen in a video about the Sonnenburg map that there is a street with trolleybus wires but I don’t understand if they are already in game or I need to place two normal wires.

Thank you and happy New year!

• You will presumably have to lay the catenary wires one by one. Some trolley bus features are by the way missing and will be given as soon as there is a bus for testing ;)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav