Entrypoint for bus

• Hi all,

I bought the Street Module and I have a question: in order to make the bus working on my map, in wich way I can set the entrypoint for it? Or simply, in wich way I can drive it? This is the error that appears when i try to launch the simulator: <main.FrameVehConfig.StreetVehicle.NoCoupling>

Thank you

• Hi,

for the moment, there are no road entrypoints. You have to use the rail ones.

Concerning the error message: The bus must not be coupled, but placed alone as it is. Change your vehicle config accordingly.

Tell me, if you struggle. :)

Janine

• Of course, it should be shown in Windows and configured properly
    • Launch LOTUS – it should ask you: "New controller found: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel USB. Load standard settings? Settings can be changed in the options, as well."
    • Click "No"
    • Open the options window, change to the "Controller axis" tab and close it with "Cancel"
    • Start a new single player game with our bus on the simplest/smallest map you have.
    • Open the options window again. You should see the "Controller axis" tab again. Click onto "Steering (wheel)" (not "Steering (gamecontroller)!"), select "Add".
    • The message box "LOTUS listens..." will show. Now turn your wheel, until it shows "Y axis - Logitech G25 Racing Wheel USB". Now click onto "OK".
    • Repeat this with "Throttle/Brake w. dead zone" and using one of your brake or throttle pedal.
    • Click on Save and test.
    • If one of these axis is inverted, you can activate the checkbox in the "Inv" column behind the affected event.
  • <Main.FrameVehConfig.StreetVehicle.NoCoupling>

I'm still getting this error How do I activate and drive the bus Do you have guides that should be that hard? - What configurations will you say???

Edited once, last by RBTT&CO: What configurations will you say??? ().

• <Main.FrameVehConfig.StreetVehicle.NoCoupling>

I'm still getting this error How do I activate and drive the bus Do you have guides that should be that hard? - What configurations will you say???

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 60 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 5
    Maximum File Size: 50 kB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh