• Please can you help my mouse will only look forward or back and a cannot look around the cab to switch anything on .I have spent several hours trying to get this to work my mouse works fine and a do not have any controller attached have tried the mouse wheel LMB RMB but refuses to look around have even done a full reinstall of lotus Please help?(

• Janine

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Just to make sure, you press and hold the middle mouse button and then you move your mouse?

If this doesn't work. Are you sure the middle mouse button works? You can test it in your web browser by going to a long page (Like the forums start page), press it once and move your mouse up and down.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav