How to make work a vehicle?

• Hi all,

I've imported my new vehicle in Lotus and so far so good.

Now the problem is in Content Tool how to assign the scripts to the various functions. I tried to determine the axes as I was able to see in a recent post here on the forum. Obviously nothing works.^^ Is there a tutorial or something specific to operate a vehicle? I attach an image of what I did.

Thank you

• Marco84

Hat den Titel des Themas von „How to make works a vehicle?“ zu „How to make work a vehicle?“ geändert.
  • If you want to make the axles rotate, you have to add animations to it (well, technically you have to add animations to everything which you want to move, rotate...etc).

First you have to add all of the models to the "main" animation (Animations on the left menu), otherwise the model won't bank in curves...etc. After that you have to add animations - but before that make sure to select the main or the correct "higher order or parent" animation, otherwise strange things will happen (badly moving parts, etc).

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav