Allow setting multiple keys (or keykombinations) for one action.

• It would be awesome, if we would be able to set multiple different key combinations for one action.

One example, that allows to add multiple combinations for one action is Fernbus:

Or more simpler version that limits you to maximum 2 keys per action is American and Euro Truck Simulator series:

Why do I feel this is needed?

I for example have 2 kinds of playing situations. Sometimes I can play with steering wheel. Sometimes not. With steering wheel some of the buttons I would like to map on steering wheel (like indicators) and without steering wheel I obviously would want to use keyboard buttons.

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company

gogroupvirtual.eu

gb.svg Only respond to my posts in English!

• I also had this Situation a few times, that i have had to assign more then one button. Would be great to have more than one possibility to assign a Function to.

Disregard. You can already set up as much functions as you like. Got mixed up with another Simulator that i had this Problem with.
    But Lotus is fine!

• You can add keybinds endlessly, just click on "add" and not on "edit"

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav