• That is actually ridiculous. Pay 40 Euro's for the game it self and also paying for a DLC to drive a bus. Insane...

I don't think it is ridiculous, but Rather expensive.

But I see where you are coming from. The notion that I have to pay for driving a bus that is already running on my map, alongside my trams, is special.

None other simulator lets you do this. They don't even have a try.

Do you think SCS are gonna even let you drive busses on the ETS 2 map for free?

We also get very good MOD support now with no more dead links.

So in the end, what we get is a simulation that will let the player drive busses, trams, subways and more. And all that in the same session.

This will cost 2x40€, but you can choose which package you want.

I'm pretty happy with this, as you probably can see.:) I have high hopes for LOTUS, and the developers. It is good to see some developers use more recourses on the main prograsm than DLCs.:)

For that alone I'm happy to pay the difference.

• Hey! Well I got your point!

I just miss understood the whole thing, but I still thing 40 euro's is rather expensive. I would have payed 60 euro's if I get Trains + Streets instead of paying 40euro's twice.

But anyway I'm happy now, I'll start working on a awesome map.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav