Street vehicle

• Hello.

After the first contact with the content tool I decided to try to get the bus from the blender to the lotus. I'm a little confused because I haven't read how to do it anywhere. At omsi there was a possibility to take scripts from the original MAN and start creating, but here I did not find anything like that

Currently I managed to put the model into the game, but I quit. So I have a few questions:
    1) Is there anyone or some instructions on how to get into it and start creating bus to lotus?
    2) Is there any alternative to rot_origin?

thank you very much

• Hello,

Is there anyone or some instructions on how to get into it and start creating bus to lotus?

I would rather you to take a look in the encyclopedia of the forum. There you'll find information about building that bus. You can find it here: https://www.lotus-simulator.de/lexikon/ . There are also Tutorials on Youtube for importing a tram by the developer. Sadly I didn't found a english version. Maybe some points of building a tram/bus are working on the same way.

At omsi there was a possibility to take scripts from the original MAN and start creating, but here I did not find anything like that

The scripts of the MAN can be found at Steam-->steamapps-->common-->LOTUS-Simulator-->Open Source-->Scripts ND313

I hope this helps you a little bit:)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav