Classic Cabon City / Addon Großstadt for LOTUS?

• Anyone remembers that addon for Trainz 2009 that was a large American city with three islands with a lot of kilometres of tracks, and it came included with the Rheinbahn NF10 tram and a tram similar to the Wiener Linien ULF?

Do you think it would be nice to have it in LOTUS but with more realism (because it had manual junctions with levers and that big building where trams could climb inside), and with some predefined and coherent routes?

I think it was an awesome project that I think in LOTUS it can shine.

Also remember Modula City? from the same creators

I hope the original creators (I think it was TrainzLand) read this...

frankrodriguez.net

Projekte:

Netzpläne LOTUS

:U: Metro de Barcelona Línia 1 (eingestellt)

• Yeah, I remember that map. Except I got a ride on that map at OZMT-13.

• Also it can be a candidate to demo the three modules, trams, buses and planes, it has an airport with three terminals!

frankrodriguez.net

Projekte:

Netzpläne LOTUS

• But then, it should be much more real than in Trainz

Yeah, I think that the main purpose of this addon was just to be impressive and investigating all the corners of the map, and to create your own routes, but, with realism in mind, I think you couldn't make any coherent route, at least it was my impression, and all junctions had a lever in the middle on the street...

And for example, that massive building where trams could climb it, I mean, is there anything like this in real life? :P

But well, it was 2009, if being remade for LOTUS in 2020, surely would be 888% more impressive, and with coherent pre-made routes and in the trams you can control everything.

frankrodriguez.net

Projekte:

Netzpläne LOTUS