How will the different modules work (Rail module, street module etc)

• Considering the fact that you guys have decided to split your game into 3 modules (which need to be bought separately - ouch, my wallet), how is this going to work in regards of maps. Does that mean if for example I don't have Rail module, I can't play on map that supports both Rails and Buses?

Or will I still be able to play the map, see AI trams driving, just not being able to drive the trams myself? Honestly I hope this is the case....

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company.

gogroupvirtual.eu

• Hi,

Simple question related to the modules.

The current game cost 40 € because there is the base in + the rail module.

But what will the price of the modules streets (bus) only? 40 € too? it does not seem logical since we paid today to have the module rail + the base of the game (editor, content tools etc)

Waiting for your reply ;)

♫ La vie c'est une très grosse course et va falloir être endurant ♫

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Hey

(I speak English only for the understanding of all, if else, I would talking to you in French ;) )

Yes, it is 40€ for the streets.

• Hello,

I really like the idea that the modules are split into three different categories - meaning you don't have to buy every single one if you don't like that particular mode of transport.

I would also like to ask when can we approximately expect the Streets (Bus) Module? As this is my favourite mode of transport ^^

Thanks

• Heuliez :Thank you for your reply French colleague!

But imagine that a person wants to buy only the bus module, it will still have the base of the game (editor + content tools)? Or is it imperative for him to have the rail module?

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Heuliez :Thank you for your reply French colleague!

But imagine that a person wants to buy only the bus module, it will still have the base of the game (editor + content tools)? Or is it imperative for him to have the rail module?

I think, when a person buy the game (by default) + the module that's the person wants, he automatically get the Tools. :D

Because Tools are a part of the "Kernel" of LOTUS ^^

• Sounds unreasonable. Base game + rail should not be equal to only streets (since we already have the base game)

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company.

gogroupvirtual.eu

• Heuliez : Ok thank you for your flashes, it's clear :D !

In this case, I think that if a person already has the core of the game + the rail module, it would be better if the module streets (bus) is not 40 € ... a small discount seems more logical.

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Heuliez : Ok thank you for your flashes, it's clear :D !

In this case, I think that if a person already has the core of the game + the rail module, it would be better if the module streets (bus) is not 40 € ... a small discount seems more logical.

I red that the developers don't want to lower the price after one module bought ;(

EDIT : I found it. Just here

• However, that seems illogical to me. Since the price of 40 € includes:

LOTUS-Simulator Kernel and Content

Module Rails of LOTUS (Trains module)

Map Editor & Content Tool

But if I want to buy the bus module later, it will not contain :

Module Streets of LOTUS (Bus module)

since I already have :

so I do not understand why the price is set at 40 €. If the developers can enlighten me on this.

Janine   Marcel Kuhnt

Thanks ;)

♫ Ninho - Bavard

• Yeah, but you know, it includes lot of new features, new physics. I quote what's will be include inside:

* Bus - single decker

* Bus - Double decket

* Bus - Articulated and double articulated

* Bus - Trolleybuses

* Electrocarts (I don't know what is it)

* Cars and Trucks

* Motorbikes and Bicycles

* Track vehicles