Content Tool drop an error message, when the imported character number and bitmap file's character numbers are same?

• Content Tool drop an error message, when the imported character number and bitmap file's character numbers are same. What is my mistake in this situation?

Character order:

aábcdeéfghiíjklmnoóöőpqrstuúüűvwxyz><-.:;/\(),„”[]1234567890AÁBCDEÉFGHIÍJKLMNOÓÖŐPQRSTUÚÜŰVWXYZ?!=*+_~’%$#ˇ^÷€@{}?☕ ??????????ⓁⒶ?????????ⓃⓄ?❆△????⛫?✈&Ⓣ????????? ?????️⚽∏⛧↻↺↬︼⪓?✕

Bitmap file:

https://drive.google.com/open?…7CNUxNv6uNtIrb7WjJ-aGh2pb

• Perhaps the problem is just that your upper pixel line (which marks where characters are) ends with "white" and ends not with a last "black" pixel?

• Unfortunately not. :(

I tried it to make black to end, after I made black to the front. The result is same.

After that, I tried to an imported texture (but I made a new folder with new file name) with same character order, but Content Tool just writted the error message.

In last Sunday everything worked well...

• I have got same problem. I tried to import a texture with Balzska's method, and with Marcel's method, but the result was same. Content Tool wrote same message which you can see in the post... :/

It is possible to add a option, where we players can disable this CT's option?

• I strarted in investigation what is problem's reason. I found a a logfile in the Tools folder. The logfile says:

" [0220/223257.454:ERROR:settings.cc(325)] Settings version is not 1 "

Can you see it what is it?

• This is not a LOTUS Logfile and is therefore irrelevant

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• I found an interesting workaround to solve this problem, but the main problem is live:

Notice: If I don't press the "Save" button, this workaround doesn't work, because without the "save" button the Content Tool make an empty .lbf file

• Yes, I use these characters from a to the cross.

(and I plan to add some German, Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Croation, Polish, Romanian, Portugese, Brasilian and old Latin specific characters to my fonts)

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Behoben hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat das Label ContentTool hinzugefügt