2 Monitors resolution

• I've installed my 2nd monitor but how I can change the resolution ingame? with 1 it was 1920 x 1080 now 3840 x 1080. What I see now is the tram's dashboard in the middle of the 2 monitors. I also use the windowed mode?

Greetings

I love :lotus:.

• You have to set your Monitor Settings from Span (makes two sepearate monitors to one big Monitor) to Seperate and individual Monitors. (Windows or Graphic Card Control Center)

Then Lotus will Run on your Main Monitor only.

• So you want to use both monitors as a single one, but with a custom View/Camera Position?

Thats not Possible at the Moment, cause all Views are fixed. You can only Pan the Camera around, but can not change the Camera Position in the View.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav