Map editor Errors and suspension of the editor

• When creating a map in the editor, the one that constantly hangs, does not respond or shows a white screen with the inscription pnl middle, as in the photo.

The second problem is the dialog with options hanging, after choosing these options it hangs for about 30 seconds then you can't close it and only minimize it (here I also attach the picture).

After this it is almost impossible to move the map because the whole editor crashes and can only be closed by the windows task manager.

Sorry for my english, I use a translator.

• Windows 10 64Bit
    • AMD FX6300
    • 8GB RAM
    • hdd
    • Desktop
    • Radeon rx550

• Please attach your Logfile (\Steam\steamapps\common\LOTUS-Simulator\Logs\logfile_editor.txt) and create a debug logfile and attach it (\Steam\steamapps\common\LOTUS-Simulator\Logs\logfile_editor.ldl)

\|/⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀`\-------------(oo)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀(__)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀||w------||⠀⠀⠀⠀\|/

⠀⠀⠀\|/

• At first, please open the MapEditor options, click "add" where the servers are (not) listed, leave everything blank and click ok. Restart the MapEditor, try again what you tried in your support issue and please attach new logfiles and an information if the behaviour you experienced changed.

• The editor's behavior is not changed. After loading the map now shows such an error (attached in the photo).

Longer actions in the editor boil down to the "pnl middle" error also attached in the picture.

• Somewhere in the workshop was an item with railtrack ties and ballast with far too many polygons... do you use any workshop ties or ballast? Perhaps you should try switching off :refresh: and only manually refresh the map tiles.

• Janine

Hat das Thema geschlossen
  • Janine

Hat das Label Layer 8 hinzugefügt
  • Janine

Hat das Label Gelöst hinzugefügt