Some problems with PIS

• 1. Please describe as detailed as possible what you did and which problem that leads to.

1. I created a PIS file, which include 2038 piece route(all of the BKK's lines and some Volánbusz's lines), but when I open in LOTUS the helper part, where I can see my routes, the LOTUS simply freeze and crash.(the created LPG file: https://drive.google.com/open?…nO9cKznQSSDfG9NHV1tQs_PtT )

2. The Content Tool's searcher doesn't work well with Hungarian characters: If in the PIS file, a station starts with a Hungarian character, and I write to the searcher, the Content Tool don't show those station names, where the first characters are the written letter.

For is example:

I have got some stations, which include "él" tag (Élessarok, ESÉLYEGYENLŐSÉG JEGYÉBEN, Élmunkás téri piac, Bartók Béla út, Déli pályaudvar). If I write to the searcher the "él", the searcher dispalys the Bartók Béla út and Déli pályaudvar, but if I write to "Él", the searcher displays the ESÉLYEGYENLŐSÉG JEGYÉBEN, Élmunkás téri piac, Élessarok stations. Interesting, those characters, which we can find in English, those characters are not sensitive for small and big letters. This problem appear with all of the none English characters(á, Á, é, É, í, Í, ó, Ó, ö, Ö, ő, Ő, ú, Ú, ü, Ü, ű, Ű)

3. It is possible to add to the Content Tool an option, which can sort in ascending order the routes?

3. If it is a performance or another possibly hardware-related problem, please post your system information. Those are:

• OS and architecture (32/64bit): Windows 10 64 bit
    • Processor clock rate: 4,2 Ghz
    • Processor cores:4
    • RAM: 2x8 GB Corsair RAM
    • Type of hard drive (HDD/SDD): HDD
    • Desktop or Notebook?: PC
    • Name of your graphics card: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1660 Super
    • Graphics memory: 6 GB
    • GPU clock rate: 1830 MHz
    • OpenGL version (see LOTUS logfile): 4.6.0 NVIDIA 442.50
  • 1.) OK, thank you for that information

2.) That's normal, the internal function can only change from uppercase to lowercase or vice versa, if it is "normal" letter without any "additions" ;-)

3.) This which was already added to the LOTUS wish list! ;-)

• 1.) OK, thank you for that information

2.) That's normal, the internal function can only change from uppercase to lowercase or vice versa, if it is "normal" letter without any "additions" ;-)

3.) This which was already added to the LOTUS wish list! ;-)

Thank you for your answer. :)

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav