Feature: Free movement?

• Guys, may I ask if there is a plan to create something like a free movement around the game world, or a third person's view? For example, the possibility of walking from cab A to cab B inside the train.

Alternatively, is it planned to make the parts of the game world manageable?

For example, on the metro: There is no 3rd rail in the depot. Therefore, I have to get out of the cabin, connect the power supply, move from the depot to the rail with the 3rd rail and again disconnect the auxiliary power supply.

(If you don't understand, I can show on the video from Garry's mod.)

I understand that it is not easy to determine ... But I would need, preferably from the developer, to know whether something like this is at least planned or not. We have one big project and we choose where we will import it and where we will put it into operation. And these are some of the things we take note of.

For the time being, LOTUS seems to be most acceptable.

Thanks a lot!

• Guys, may I ask if there is a plan to create something like a free movement around the game world, or a third person's view? For example, the possibility of walking from cab A to cab B inside the train.

Yes, that's planned. But I think it won't be implemented in the near future because it isn't such an important feature like AI or weather, I'd think.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav