Steam login issue

• Nope that happenedvwhen I went to login screen and tried to use the steam button there.

Had to actually request password reset to get in since I didn't have password.

9896-groupfullwide2000px-png

A virtual bus & trucking company

gogroupvirtual.eu

gb.svg Only respond to my posts in English!

• I did try to disconnect Steam from my account and then reconnecting it and same thing happens. It is not possible to login through Steam, only register/reconnect.

I should problably also mention this happens so far on 3 different devices (2 laptops and 1 phone) and across Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Firefox Mobile and Chrome mobile, so on everything I've tried - not device specific issue.

gogroupvirtual.eu

• Change your password manually after logging in with steam. It will ask you for your old password, than click on you forgot your password and reset it that way. A bit complicated, but since then it worked for me.

• Change your password manually after logging in with steam. It will ask you for your old password, than click on you forgot your password and reset it that way. A bit complicated, but since then it worked for me.

As I said, I already rested my password and currently am using password to login (otherwise I wouldn't be able to post here ;) ).

This doesn't change the fact that something is broken on the Steam login, which is the topic I brought up.

gogroupvirtual.eu