How can I modify the terrain in the crossings?

• I need some help in the Map Editor. How can I transform the terrain to a flat/plain along the reference lines? I would like to make the area surrounded by green lines flat, where red reference line sign a road, which go down from the monutain. the oragne line sign a road, which go up to the mountain, and the blue line sign road, which go down to the mountain. It is pissible to do it at the moment or not? If yes, how can I do it?

The crossing in the real:

https://www.google.hu/maps/pla…3d47.4820332!4d18.9992602

And how can I do a crossing with reference lines in this case: I need to make a new reference line, because the road go 1-2 higher than the rails in the left side(like this: https://www.google.hu/maps/@47…IZQt0w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192 ). I wouldn't liek to make bumpy and wavy terrain.

• I think the only way to transform the terrain is to use subgrades. So you need to place subgrades around the loop which have the same height and splope (0.000) and place other ones at the roads which are slopy. Reference lines make what their name is: you can use them as references (for building crossings, placing objects to the exact places...etc).

• My problem is the wavy terrain. I modified the subgrades' settings, the Sasadi út's piority is 30, and the left side subgrade's piority is 40, and I modified the "smooth transition to neighbor subgrades of higher piority" setting. And I don't know how can I solve this problem. :/

• My problem is the wavy terrain. I modified the subgrades' settings, the Sasadi út's piority is 30, and the left side subgrade's piority is 40, and I modified the "smooth transition to neighbor subgrades of higher piority" setting. And I don't know how can I solve this problem. :/

The main problem should be the different priority. They should have the same as they don't cross overlap each other, and smooth transition should not be ticked in neither It won't look good, but you can fine-tune later with polygons or with functions coming later.

The main problem should be the different priority. They should have the same as they don't cross overlap each other, and smooth transition should not be ticked in neither It won't look good, but you can fine-tune later with polygons or with functions coming later.

In my opinion in this case, the problem is the subgrades are too close, so I will wait the coming functions.

• I had closer subgrades at the same place with my map (the line no. 58) and didn't have any problem, so the problem is not the closeness of the subgrades I think. How wide are the subgrades? I can see the edge of the right one, but where does the left end? If they overlap, it could be a problem too.

• The tram destination's width is(far and near and too):

L: -25.00

R: 4.00

The road's widht is(far and near and too):

L: -6:00

R: 5.00

And they are not overlap each other.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav