Low FPS in Munich and Dusseldorf

• Hi.

I'm seeing very low FPS in LOTUS. I get between 15 and 30 FPS on big maps with no AI. The game lags worse than OMSI 2 in many instances.

I wonder if this is normal? What kind of performance should I expect?

i5 3570k@4.5

8 GB RAM

GTX 1070

1440p reolution

• For testing purposes, please

• optionally, save your current options outside LOTUS while LOTUS is closed
    • start LOTUS, open Options, switch to graphics tab
    • Move the graphics main slider away from "Balanced" and back to "Balanced" again, in order to reset your user-defined adjustments
    • Save options, restart LOTUS
    • Test again and please report.
  • I tried it, but I can't say I'm seeing a difference. I get 15 FPS in Dusseldorf Hbf.

Is this what I should Expect?

"I'm having good enough preformance to vote for AI.:)"

-you, when you voted for AI instead of optimizing the game, earlier last year somewhere in another topic

• I tried it, but I can't say I'm seeing a difference. I get 15 FPS in Dusseldorf Hbf.

Is this what I should Expect?

"I'm having good enough preformance to vote for AI.:)"

-you, when you voted for AI instead of optimizing the game, earlier last year somewhere in another topic

Fair enough, but I find it strange that you go back and use things I previously said against me.

What I meant by that was more to say that AI would give more immersion than more FPS. I still stand by that, but I see your point. However, I can't see what your post really does for this topic other than a: "You have said something before, and cant have any other meaning in the future"

• "I'm having good enough preformance to vote for AI.:)"

Fair enough, but I find it strange that you go back and use things I previously said against me.

What I meant by that was more to say that AI would give more immersion than more FPS. I still stand by that, but I see your point. However, I can't see what your post really does for this topic other than a: "You have said something before, and cant have any other meaning in the future"

I just remembered your profile picture from then, and this comment was a good topic for a community that I'm in ?

But now I also see your point, AI did a huge improvement in LOTUS for many people

• Hi, I hope the lexicon article increased the performance a bit. If not, then try some stuff:

- VSync off (I hate Vsync :D)

- For a personal interest: Does it change something when turning off normal maps?

- Load max resolution scenery to the far left

- Tick every reduced mesh checkbox

- Untick Live Aesthetics

As far as we tested, there should be a slightly better performance on Dusseldorf than on Munich.

And last but not least: The lags are based on loading or based on low FPS?

Greets

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 60 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 5
    Maximale Dateigröße: 500 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: bmp, cfg, ini, jpeg, jpg, lct, ldl, llg, lob, log, lpmtl, lptmt, ltx, pas, pdf, png, railtrack, rar, txt, veh, wav