Low FPS in Munich and Dusseldorf

• Hi.

I'm seeing very low FPS in LOTUS. I get between 15 and 30 FPS on big maps with no AI. The game lags worse than OMSI 2 in many instances.

I wonder if this is normal? What kind of performance should I expect?

i5 3570k@4.5

8 GB RAM

GTX 1070

1440p reolution

• For testing purposes, please

• optionally, save your current options outside LOTUS while LOTUS is closed
    • start LOTUS, open Options, switch to graphics tab
    • Move the graphics main slider away from "Balanced" and back to "Balanced" again, in order to reset your user-defined adjustments
    • Save options, restart LOTUS
    • Test again and please report.
  • I tried it, but I can't say I'm seeing a difference. I get 15 FPS in Dusseldorf Hbf.

Is this what I should Expect?

"I'm having good enough preformance to vote for AI.:)"

-you, when you voted for AI instead of optimizing the game, earlier last year somewhere in another topic

• I tried it, but I can't say I'm seeing a difference. I get 15 FPS in Dusseldorf Hbf.

Is this what I should Expect?

"I'm having good enough preformance to vote for AI.:)"

-you, when you voted for AI instead of optimizing the game, earlier last year somewhere in another topic

Fair enough, but I find it strange that you go back and use things I previously said against me.

What I meant by that was more to say that AI would give more immersion than more FPS. I still stand by that, but I see your point. However, I can't see what your post really does for this topic other than a: "You have said something before, and cant have any other meaning in the future"

• "I'm having good enough preformance to vote for AI.:)"

Fair enough, but I find it strange that you go back and use things I previously said against me.

What I meant by that was more to say that AI would give more immersion than more FPS. I still stand by that, but I see your point. However, I can't see what your post really does for this topic other than a: "You have said something before, and cant have any other meaning in the future"

I just remembered your profile picture from then, and this comment was a good topic for a community that I'm in 😅

But now I also see your point, AI did a huge improvement in LOTUS for many people

• Hi, I hope the lexicon article increased the performance a bit. If not, then try some stuff:

- VSync off (I hate Vsync :D)

- For a personal interest: Does it change something when turning off normal maps?

- Load max resolution scenery to the far left

- Tick every reduced mesh checkbox

- Untick Live Aesthetics

As far as we tested, there should be a slightly better performance on Dusseldorf than on Munich.

And last but not least: The lags are based on loading or based on low FPS?

Greets